Set of six Letchworth postcards: Barry Parker
* Barry Parker standing by a window at his drawing offices at 296 Norton Way South
* Arts & Crafts copper name plaque, ‘Barry Parker’
* Barry Parker’s private office at his offices 296 Norton Way South
* The main drawing office with architects at work at Parker’s offices at 296 Norton Way South
* Interior at ‘Glaed Hame’, Letchworth, designed by Parker & Unwin
* Interior at 102 Wilbury Road, Letchworth, designed by Parker & Uniwn
Price includes free postage.
All proceeds from the sale of this product (and all of our gifts & souvenirs) go to help fund Letchworth’s heritage & museum service – which comprises of the Garden City Collection (an ACE-accredited museum & archive); the Museum at One Garden City (a special micro-museum exploring the social history of the town); and The International garden Cities Exhibition (a museum & visitor centre which explores the history of Letchworth and the Garden City Movement worldwide in an original 1907 Arts & Crafts building, designed by Letchworth master-planners & architects, Raymond Unwin and Barry Parker).
By purchasing this product you are directly supporting heritage & museum provision in the town.
The Garden City Collection is an ACE-accredited museum & archive which celebrates the history of Letchworth, the World’s first Garden City. Highlights of the collection include maps & masterplans, beautiful Arts & Crafts artworks and textiles, and thousands of wonderful old photographs chronicling the life of this unique town.
We sell unique and exclusive books & souvenirs, and all proceeds go directly towards the museum service.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
Shipping will be made to the address supplied by you on the completed order form.
We ship to all addresses in the UK, and the following regions: United Kingdom
We will endeavour to deliver to you as follows:
1. For delivery to a UK address, within seven (7) Working Days (i.e. Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and UK public holidays) after you place your order;
2. For delivery to an EU address (other than the UK), within ten (10) to fifteen (15) Working Days after you place your order; and
3. For delivery to an address outside of the EU, within fifteen (15) to thirty (30) Working Days after you place your order.
4. We will endeavour to ensure dispatch of any items within three working days of receipt of your order.
Any delivery dates provided by us will be estimates only and you will not be entitled to refuse to accept late delivery or treat late delivery as a breach of contract by us.
We will not deliver to a post office box (PO Box) address. We also reserve the right not to dispatch to a communal post office address. The address supplied by you must have a valid postcode.
If no-one is at the address when delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver, in which case the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery. If they have to return to deliver the goods on a separate occasion a further delivery charge may become payable.
All goods will be delivered by Royal Mail
We will refund purchases only if they are defective.
Please email email@example.com or call 07713 565650 in the first instance.
You will usually be required to return the item to us via registered mail.